View Profile WAtheAnum

1 min animation.
30 sec credits.
30 sec someone in a car having a musicial breakdown about the grinch,

BrandyBuizel responds:

honestly the animation drags on, we should add more of a breakdown at the end

i really wonder what those people gona do in like 3-5+years and actually try to get a real job and how the interview is running...
like:

"ok Ms random, what did you do before ths job? what are your skills?"

"Oh i was voice actor for a lot cratoons in the internet and people enjoyed them and my voice."

"Oh so youre a professional voice actor?"

"yeeaaaa...........professional....voice actor...."

X´D

OolayTiger responds:

Jokes on you, I quit my 'real' job to do VA full time, because it pays more 😂

what the hell is that brown THING down there at her vig??? (best see around 0.26 and up)

CumminHam responds:

its baggies tie which i apparently forgot to remove.

i think its not bad but i also think this should have been more like this classical hentai flash animation "games" since you can see this "typical" "bodys are drawn artparts", like it is in said flash games.

Not bad but again, i think it would have worked better out in this style.

small edit:
again, more for detailed info after the respont, i said this SHOULD have been made in this "old school hentai flash game style" since it looks more like a interactive flash "game" then a animated movie. it was nothing personal.

ZedrinBot responds:

That's making some major (incorrect) assumptions over the software used.
This was done in Toon Boom, not flash. While you can export to SWF still in toon boom, that'd still involve programming everything out, would remove the visual filters entirely, and has a tendency to break components.

Sup ppl. Name is W.A. the Anum. Call me Walter or just "W" if you want. I create a lot stuff, mostly artworks or games. In the past i also recorded music and made pen and papers. I create such things mostly "for the fun" so i hope you stay and enjoy.

Walter Alb. @WAtheAnum