View Profile WAtheAnum

10 Movie Reviews

this was a meme before memes even existed. Its the hipster of memes.

what the hell is that brown THING down there at her vig??? (best see around 0.26 and up)

CumminHam responds:

its baggies tie which i apparently forgot to remove.

I srsly like this. Good job mate.

1 Game Review

Reminds me on the old TV game "Super Ball" just with a lot Neon colors. Not badly made but the Windowsize is kinda a bit to long for a normal PC (I have 1920*1080 already...)

4 Art Reviews

Art gets pretty much soulless and unpersonal if someone creates a discription which is everytime the same thing, spaming their links where you can find them over and over again, even ON the page(s) they POSTED it, and be like "like my stuff? Go here!".

Godais art was good years ago before all his characters evolved into "hips n tits only" characters but now (srsly, look at some of his pictures from 3 years ago if you dont belive me. the characters had at least "personalitys"...)?

I can look at sand-clocks (aka HOURGLASSES) which have more sexappeal...which is just sad... and adding the unpersonality to it makes it feel like the artist is just dumbing out the art without even caring to tell why or what he was drawing anyways...

we got gnomed.

dude, ask bomberman how he should feel. he has a history with nintendo since the NES era, on each console at least 2 games with millions of copys sold and ends up as assist. And people still asked for Banjo? 2 games on the N64 (+ appiers in diddy kong racing) and that was pretty much it from them (we dont talk about nuts n bolts...)

Sup ppl. Name is W.A. the Anum. Call me Walter or just "W" if you want. I create a lot stuff, mostly artworks or games. In the past i also recorded music and made pen and papers. I create such things mostly "for the fun" so i hope you stay and enjoy.

Walter Alb. @WAtheAnum