View Profile WAtheAnum

25 Movie Reviews

this is my kind of humor and i love it XD

im kinda disapointed that noone, so far, took the opportunity and created a friday night fuCkin. its not that hard to make an N into a C there, people XD

wow. content or characters from a patreon user which are not owned by any 3rd party or copyrighted or trademarked by any big company?

im impressed... but just a bit coz i know the next project will be back the same, sadly.

3 Game Reviews

kinda hard to think of it that it will be gone soon. Not only the game, a LOT games...memories...animations and alike...and thats something maybe people should REALLY think about. Its not just "not there", it will be GONE...which is really sad if you think about all the stuff and memories...

So this is basicly just a part from the already years older Super Fancy Pants Adventure i played on steam...
And i thought here comes finally something new....kinda disappointed...

I mean, dont get me wrong here, its ok for what it is but if you already -PLAYED- Super Fancy Pants Adventure on steam (or like), its nothing new.

Reminds me on the old TV game "Super Ball" just with a lot Neon colors. Not badly made but the Windowsize is kinda a bit to long for a normal PC (I have 1920*1080 already...)

21 Art Reviews

the discription of this picture is the same as watching an advertising for toothpaste: its pretty blank.

so the people which ALREADY do support you on PATREON are literally "quite fuqed" and dont get those hm?

Srs to say, if that isnt calling the word "greed" i duno anymore.

5+ Edits on Patreon
lets play the guessing game ones again and you can slowly see what im MaYbE try to say here.

*ahem*
- more wet version
- lingerie version
- more blushing or actual "cumming" version
- since noone HAS a dick there is a futa version
- last are a mixture of all the 4 said before

i can bet money on it here and im sure thats sad about it...

Sup ppl. Name is W.A. the Anum. Call me Walter or just "W" if you want. I create a lot stuff, mostly artworks or games. In the past i also recorded music and made pen and papers. I create such things mostly "for the fun" so i hope you stay and enjoy.

Walter Alb. @WAtheAnum