View Profile WAtheAnum

6 Movie Reviews

next up, snowwhite recap.

Trust me guys, THIS will be a huge update. it does NOT only will look better, it also will play way smoother! - But im also sure you will "dash" a lot around and push some "boulders". Stay tuned and thanks again, Glitchy! Youre really a huge help with this!

idea, good.
execution, bad.
Srsly, the animations are bad. I shouldnt complain since i cant animate myself for sheats but really, its emotionless and mostly not even fitting to the situation, which is petty sad...i mean, "run, woody, run" pretty much says all what i mean with this i guess...

1 Game Review

Reminds me on the old TV game "Super Ball" just with a lot Neon colors. Not badly made but the Windowsize is kinda a bit to long for a normal PC (I have 1920*1080 already...)

3 Art Reviews

we got gnomed.

dude, ask bomberman how he should feel. he has a history with nintendo since the NES era, on each console at least 2 games with millions of copys sold and ends up as assist. And people still asked for Banjo? 2 games on the N64 (+ appiers in diddy kong racing) and that was pretty much it from them (we dont talk about nuts n bolts...)

artist: Pay your artists!

Me: Upload a-r-t not previews!

MarikAzemus34 responds:

I upload previews to encourage people to pledge if they want to see my work early, and show that I am working hard on new material; everything gets posted at the beginning of the following month.

Sup ppl. Name is W.A. the Anum. Call me Walter or just "W" if you want. I create a lot stuff, mostly artworks or games. In the past i also recorded music and made pen and papers. I create such things mostly "for the fun" so i hope you stay and enjoy.

Walter Alb. @WAtheAnum