View Profile WAtheAnum

All 6 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

next up, snowwhite recap.

Trust me guys, THIS will be a huge update. it does NOT only will look better, it also will play way smoother! - But im also sure you will "dash" a lot around and push some "boulders". Stay tuned and thanks again, Glitchy! Youre really a huge help with this!

idea, good.
execution, bad.
Srsly, the animations are bad. I shouldnt complain since i cant animate myself for sheats but really, its emotionless and mostly not even fitting to the situation, which is petty sad...i mean, "run, woody, run" pretty much says all what i mean with this i guess...

if your credits are as long as your animation....

as someone who was part of this fandom (and gladly left it), yes, i totally agree with this.

i think its not bad but i also think this should have been more like this classical hentai flash animation "games" since you can see this "typical" "bodys are drawn artparts", like it is in said flash games.

Not bad but again, i think it would have worked better out in this style.

small edit:
again, more for detailed info after the respont, i said this SHOULD have been made in this "old school hentai flash game style" since it looks more like a interactive flash "game" then a animated movie. it was nothing personal.

ZedrinBot responds:

That's making some major (incorrect) assumptions over the software used.
This was done in Toon Boom, not flash. While you can export to SWF still in toon boom, that'd still involve programming everything out, would remove the visual filters entirely, and has a tendency to break components.

Sup ppl. Name is W.A. the Anum. Call me Walter or just "W" if you want. I create a lot stuff, mostly artworks or games. In the past i also recorded music and made pen and papers. I create such things mostly "for the fun" so i hope you stay and enjoy.

Walter Alb. @WAtheAnum